Jacksonville Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal injury law firm in Jacksonville, FL, helping you pursue the full compensation you deserve for your injuries
When the failure of others to exercise due care results in personal injury to you or your family, the law allows you to obtain compensation and to set right the wrongs inflicted upon you by the negligence of others.
You may have the right to receive compensation for your medical and hospital bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, and other related losses — because Florida law says that it is only fair that the victim be made whole. The law requires, in many situations, in which businesses and individuals carry liability insurance for such purposes.
Different Types Of Injury Cases
Personal injury law is a broad field and encompasses numerous types of accidents and serious injuries. At Fallgatter & Catlin, P.A., P.A, we represent clients in many different types of injury cases, but we focus primarily on the following legal areas:
- Wrongful death: No monetary settlement can replace the loss of a loved one. However when the negligence of others causes a loss, a compassionate Jacksonville wrongful death attorney at our firm can help you pursue compensation that can help you move forward.
- Motor vehicle accidents: If you suffer injuries in any type of motor vehicle accident, an experienced Jacksonville traffic accident lawyer at Fallgatter & Catlin, P.A. can protect your rights — even if a truck accident requires litigation against a powerful commercial carrier.
- Medical negligence: Every unwanted medical result is not a valid case of medical malpractice. Then again even valid cases involve many hurdles and procedural rules that can block legitimate claims. Our malpractice lawyers in Jacksonville have the skills and medical resources to pursue these highly technical claims.
- Dangerous premises: Whether you slip & fall on a wet grocery store floor or trip on a speed bump in a dark parking lot, you can sustain severe injuries because a property owner or manager failed to maintain safe premises. An experienced personal injury lawyer at our firm in Jacksonville can explain the legal options available to you in these cases.
- Defective and dangerous products: Many products — including drugs, power tools and cars — can cause serious injuries due to defects in design, faulty manufacturing or lack of warnings. Our personal injury lawyers in Jacksonville have the detailed knowledge of products liability law to help you pursue the compensation you deserve for your injuries and related expenses.
- Catastrophic injuries: Traumatic brain injury is just one example of a life-changing outcome of a motor vehicle accident, an incident at a sporting event or even a fall in a parking lot. When catastrophic injuries occur because of the negligence of others, a Jacksonville personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you pursue fair compensation.
- Insurance matters: Whether you are experiencing issues pertaining to insurance coverage by your own policy or the insurance company of the party liable for your injuries is denying your claim, our attorneys have the skills and experience to intercede effectively on your behalf and protect your rights.
When a serious personal injury or wrongful death occurs as the result of the negligence of another, it is essential that you understand your rights. You need an advocate thoughtful enough to understand your specific needs, skillful enough to meet those needs and dedicated enough to see your case through to the finish.
The skilled legal guidance you need
At Fallgatter & Catlin, P.A., our injury lawyers stand committed to protecting your rights and helping you recover the compensation you deserve. A personal injury lawyer at our firm is ready to consult with you at no cost or obligation. Contact us online or call our law office at (904) 353-5800 to schedule an appointment.
One to Grow On Ultra Marathon is an annual 55-mile run celebrating Wolfson Children's Hospital and the sick and injured children in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia that the hospital has helped since its inception in 1955.